Mindset Matters

#goals #goalsetting #mindset #mindsetmatters Jul 13, 2020

The only way you can limit yourself is in your mind. When you limit yourself in your mind, guess what? You limit yourself in reaching your goals. 90% of what you succeed at is as a result of what you feed your mind.

 

Your mind is the powerful force that will keep the fire burning. #truth

 

In 1979, there was a fascinating report about the graduates in a particular MBA program in Harvard.

 

The graduates were asked a question?  "Have you set clearly written goals for your future and have you made a plan on how to accomplish them?"

 

The result:

 

3% had written goals and plans

13% had goals but didn't write them down

84% had no goals set at all

 

Later on in life, the same graduating students of that class were interviewed. The result was mind blowing.

 

The 13% who had goals in their head now earned 2ce as much as the 84% who had no goals or plans set.

 

The 3% who had written down clear goals and plans were now earning 10X of the remaining 97% of the class combined.

 

The lesson here is clear.  Get your head in the right space and set your goals and plans.

 

You might already have this covered in your business. Good for you!

 

In case you are stuck, to help you stay back on track, I am sending your way a simple worksheet which you can use to kick off from where you stopped.

 

Task:

  • Write down in your journal a goal you want to achieve for each day and for the next 31 days
  • Open up the one page document below
  • At the close of business each day, record how much of your goal was completed.
  • At the end of the 31 days, connect the dots and see your progress.

 

 Click here for the Daily Progress Chart Sheet

 

In the meantime, I would love to hear from you. What is your number one goal which you have written down?

 

Write me here: [email protected]

 
 

You don't have to struggle with positioning your brand online for success. Book your no pitch, no cost call and let's help you realize your goals. 

 
Schedule your call

Stay connected with news and updates!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.

 

We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.